ALL ROADS LEAD TO WTCB
Find the easiest and fastest way to reach WTCB from wherever you are.
WTCB’s well-placed location makes it easy to reach Wherever you are, you’ll find a fast and easy way to reach WTCB:
If you’re coming in your own car:
- From the airport (Llobregat), take the Ronda Litoral and exit at Salida 21 (15 minutes).
- From the Besós, take the Ronda Litoral and exit at Salida 21.
- From Barcelona’s high area, Estació de Sants or Fira Barcelona, you can reach WTCB on Avda. Paral·lel (10 minutes)
- From the city centre, drive along Vía Layetana, then turn into Moll de la Fusta until you reach Plaça del Carbó, which is opposite the complex (10 minutes).
On reaching WTCB, you can park at the WTCB car park. If you’re driving a motorcycle, there’s a free car park outside the complex.
If you prefer taking public transport:
- Bus: 14, 20, 21, 59, 64, 91, 120, 121, H16 and D20.
- Metro Drassanes (L3) and Paral·lel (L3 y L2).
- There’s a bicing station located at the entrance to the complex.
- There’s a taxi stop at the entrance to the complex.
Coordinates: GPS: 41º 22' 17'' N / N 41.371388
2º 10' 54'' E/ E 2.1816666
How to get there:
Find out how to get there using Google Maps.