BRUNCH ELECTRONIK BARCELONA
Starting in March, Barcelona launched a new spring festival in the CCCB patio combining music, leisure activities, culture and fine cuisine: the .
The new festival provides a good alternative to lying around on a couch on Sunday. Its youthful, forward-looking programming is designed to suit all tastes, audiences and ages:
- Children’s activities and workshops (cake pots, yoga for kids, baby bongo, creative fruit…)
- Second-hand flea markets
- Vinyl record marts
- Short film and documentary screenings
- Sets featuring international and Spanish DJs (starting at 3 p.m.).
The Brunch Elektronic Barcelona comprises three main dates: Sunday 16th March (sold out), Sunday 20th Apriland Sunday 18th May, and is open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Festival’s Brunch menú is 100% organic and home-made, and features organic muesli cereals, organic seasonal fruit, a yoghurt, an organic croissant, toast made using home-made bread, an egg (boiled/fried/scrambled), and a mini hamburger with vegetarian meat and a mezclum lettuce salad.
- 9€ from 11 to 3 p.m. (7€ for friends of the CCCB)
- 12€ after 3 p.m. (9€ for friends of the CCCB)
- Free for children under 12.
- 10.50 € Brunch Menu
You can browse the complete .